Sunday, April 26, 2009

How I lost weight - 30 lbs - and you can too

As I mentioned in the previous blog, the first two things people learn in a hypnosis training is how to help others to lose weight and stop smoking. While I have attended those training I didn't really care less about either - I didn't have any "weight" problem then, but somehow over the years I have started to pile pounds at first slowly and then faster and faster. I have begun to believe that losing weight and getting down to the weight I had as a teenager and throughout most of my life was an impossible dream because initially any attempt to shed some extra pounds didn't prove all that successful for me. I wasn't on any temporary diets, nor did I attempt to lose weight, since I have already accepted that it would be impossible for me - but as I changed my lifestyle, the impossible dream came true. At the time I made this video with techniques that have worked for me, I have dropped 25 lbs, and over the next few months I have dropped 5 more lbs and now I am delighted to say that I do weigh as much as I weighed when I was a teenager - about 111 lbs.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home