Sunday, April 26, 2009

How I Stopped Smoking and You Can Too

The first things anyone who attends hypnosis training learns is how to help others to quit smoking and to lose weight and sometimes that is easier said than done, and just because hypnotists learn how to help others, doesn't mean that they are not having a challenge themselves with those same issues. Now, I believe that hypnotists who have managed to first create change in themselves before trying to assist others are in better position to help because they have not only theoretical knowledge, but a very practical understanding - a personal experience related to encountering and overcoming all sorts of inner obstacles.

In this video, I have shared my path and while quitting smoking was easy - I've done it so many times over the years - stopping smoking for good was something quite different, something that at one time in my life I considered close to impossible in spite of countless successes I had with using hypnosis and NLP techniques on myself and others. Sometimes when we plant seeds of desire in our subconscious minds, it takes a while for them to sprout and take form, and even when it seems that nothing is happening and that the situation may be hopeless, our subconscious is working in the background and paving the way, and eventually we get to experience what may feel like a miracle. And for me, the way I lost desire to smoke altogether some years ago, felt and to this day feels exactly like a miracle. here's my story:

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home