Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lotto Black Book Recommendation Retraction

I no longer recommend Lotto Black Book.

If you have purchased Lotto Black Book through Deep Trance Now website, and you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can either get a full refund or you if you do not want to go through the refund hassle, I will be happy to let you download for free 4 supraliminal plus recordings of your choice - just forward me the email with your receipt for the purchase of Lotto Black book and email me the titles of the 4 free supraliminal plus recordings that you would like to download.

This offer is valid until December 31, 2009.

Over the years I have purchased variety of books related to winning the lottery, lotto systems, and computer software for tracking lottery numbers, because I have friends who enjoy tracking lottery numbers and working with different lottery systems and they say it works well for them. I have discovered that I don't have the patience to track lottery numbers and that I much prefer to experiment using mind power and intuition.

One could say that even if you were working with a lottery system, you are developing intuitive knowledge, partly based on your experience, and partly because whether you are consciously aware of it or not, you are tuning in on subconscious level into the game you are playing.

While no one can guarantee that you will win the lottery with any particular method, by experimenting with different methods and finding one that best works for you by experimenting with different methods and techniques, you will be increasing your chances of winning. It is for that reason that I have offered Lottery Black Book program, expecting it to be one of the lottery systems that may be fun for someone who enjoys tracking lottery numbers, even though it may not be my cup of tea.

I have created different recordings for Winning the Lottery and they are all based on methods and techniques that I have used and still am using successfully in different areas of my life. While we may all have different talents, abilities and affinities, and some methods may feel more natural for one person, while for others the same method may be more challenging, and sometimes we may be in a state of mind where we are getting as if by grace results with a method we never used before, for the most part, any method involving the use of subconscious mind can be developed and improved upon through practice. One would be also more inclined to practice a method one enjoys. I am passionate about experimenting with mind power and the methods and techniques that work for me all revolve around using mind power - some are based on asking for guidance and accessing my intuition, and some on programming my subconscious mind with desired outcomes.

What may work best for you, only you can tell through experimenting with methods that you feel drawn to experiment with. If you've never won anything, the best way to practice is - just on paper without investing any money - until you develop enough skill to win consistently, even if you are just breaking even until you start winning more. If you play with money, play only with the amount of money which if you lose, you won't lose your sleep over. Participating in games of chance is supposed to be an entertainment, something you do with extra money you have for the fun of it. It should never be your main financial strategy, and if you win big and you never have to work again for money - that's great - if you don't, you may still experience fun and excitement from participating in games of chance and still enjoy peaceful dreams.

Personally, I do participate in games of chance every now and then and when I win, I win consistently. When it comes to picking lottery numbers or tickets, I use all the methods I have described on Win the Lottery CDs, plus I experiment with few others which I will mention at a later date. Sometimes I pick numbers intuitively, sometimes I get quick-pick numbers, sometimes I get scratch tickets, sometimes I play a selection of numbers for few months, and sometimes I experiment with combination of methods. I pick the method that feels right for me at the time. And the only thing I can tell you for sure is that I win more if I actually focus on winning for a while, then if I just buy tickets and forget about them. Again what works best for you, you can only find out from your own experiments and experience.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home