Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Your Dreams Can Give You Lottery Numbers

How Using Dreams and Other Techniques Helped a Lottery Winner Almost Repeat Her Good Fortune!

Shortly after my first big win, I had a dream. I was standing in line at my favorite convenience store in New Port Richey, FL, when five numbers came up for Fantasy Five. The Lotto machine at the store actually "coughed them up" and a mechanical sounding voice read off the numbers while I was inside the store (in my dream). I awoke with a start, and scrambled to find a pen and something to write on in order to get the numbers down before they faded from memory. I went in and bought a 30 draw ticket with these numbers, and a few days later, four of the five numbers came in, and I was one number off from the other! If I had chosen 19 instead of 18, I would have won another $30,000!! I wasn't greedy, though- I was grateful for the extra money, and used most of it to buy groceries for a friend who was having a hard time paying the bills and keeping food in the house.

In his book 10,000 Dreams Interpreted, Gustavus Miller cites the long history of using dreams and their interpretation as a predictive tool. He quotes the Christian Bible: "In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; then he openeth the ears of men and sealeth their instruction that he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.'' --Job xxxiii., 15.

Miller writes in his preface: "The Bible, as well as other great books of historical and revealed religion, shows traces of a general and substantial belief in dreams. Plato, Goethe, Shakespeare and Napoleon assigned to certain dreams prophetic value. Joseph saw eleven stars of the Zodiac bow to himself, the twelfth star. The famine of Egypt was revealed by a vision of fat and lean cattle. The parents of Christ were warned of the cruel edict of Herod, and fled with the Divine Child into Egypt. Pilate's wife, through the influence of a dream, advised her husband to have nothing to do with the conviction of Christ. But the gross materialism of the day laughed at dreams, as it echoed the voice and verdict of the multitude, 'Crucify the Spirit, but let the flesh live.' Barabbas, the robber, was set at liberty. The prophets and those who have stood nearest the fountain of universal knowledge used dreams with more frequency than any other mode of divination."

The Alpha state of mind is also used as a predictive tool. It is a meditative state used in many Shamanistic rituals. When I picked my winning numbers the first time, I got my blank card and meditated on it, putting myself into the Alpha state. I did this with closed eyes. Then, I opened my eyes and looks for the numbers on the grid which seemed to be "vibrating" or "dancing". I picked seven combinations of five numbers, and bought 30 days of each combination. The investment was $210. At that time, I had come into an inheritance, so I was blessed with the money to be able to do this. Only play what you can afford; do not bet your rent money or mortgage payment, or utility bill money.

(ref. Associated Content, Dottie Blake)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click here to learn how to get lottery winning numbers through your dreams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home